Reservations are made with the Animal Control Officer at the shelter adjacent to the RV park or by calling 903.335.0543.
Reservations for use of recreational vehicle pads may be made up to one year prior to the date reserved. Rental must be paid in full at the time of the reservation, and the reservation shall not be considered valid until full payment has been received.
Two weeks’ notice of a cancellation of a reservation must be made to qualify for a refund of advance rental payment. Any variance must be approved by the city administrator or his designee. Upon approval of cancellation, a refund shall be made only to the person who made the reservation.
Rental for use of a recreational vehicle pad with water and electricity shall be
All stays shall be limited to 60 days. The city administrator is authorized to grant extensions for extenuating circumstances.
No rental shall encroach upon a future reservation for a particular space. (During our Autumn Trails celebration spaces are reserved a year in advance)
1) All cleanup of the area, leaving it free of debris, must be completed by renters before leaving the area.
2) Renters shall be responsible for the repair of any damages.
3) RV’s, camping vehicles and trailers must remain on wheels at all times. Size limit is 37 feet. No exceptions.
4) RV’s being towed by a tow truck are not permitted in the park.
5) Waste/sewage, water or effluent from sinks, portable toilets or other plumbing fixtures must be deposited in a dumping facility only and may not be deposited directly on any pavement, dirt or vegetation.
6) No vehicle repairs, maintenance activities, fluid changes, washing/rinsing of vehicles/RV are permitted in the park.
7) Vehicles must be self-contained and carry the RV industries approval registry number and manufactures date.
8) Registered guests and all other users of this property are liable for all property damages.
9) Guests must keep their site clean and free from clutter at all times.
10) All federal, state and local laws must be obeyed at all times; this includes the RV and vehicle having current registration.
11) The city assumes no responsibility or liability for the safety and security of campers/visitors and their personal property.
12) The city reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary in these regulations. We reserve the right to refuse service to current and returning guests that have violated the rules and regulations and/or have vacated the park without paying all fees.
13) Management can refuse parking of any RV, trailer, camper deemed unsafe and a hazard to the area.
Occupants and their vehicles may be removed by law enforcement officers upon 72 hours written notice for failure to pay full amount of space rental when due or for failure to comply with the rules and regulation.